Kevin Browning here with Umphrey's. I have discovered your blog through an email from you mother and just wanted to let you know that we think it's awesome that you are out there doing what you're doing. I realize it must feel F A R away from home but your service will leave a lasting impact on many a life.
I am going to post your partyin' peeps clip on our blog (www.blog.umphreys.com) as it is a joy to see those young innocent faces getting down.
I'm a Peace Corps volunteer in Togo, West Africa for natural resources management. I teach African kids all about trees, sustainable agriculture, and clean water. They teach me how to dance.
3 comments:
Hi Nicole
Kevin Browning here with Umphrey's. I have discovered your blog through an email from you mother and just wanted to let you know that we think it's awesome that you are out there doing what you're doing. I realize it must feel F A R away from home but your service will leave a lasting impact on many a life.
I am going to post your partyin' peeps clip on our blog (www.blog.umphreys.com) as it is a joy to see those young innocent faces getting down.
Much Obliged.
Music without Borders.
Thanks for sharing us your blog.
From Japan
I wanted to commend you on the great things you are doing; proliferating great music as well as important messages of sustainability.
I remember someone on the Bort was pushing for an Africa at the South Bend '08 show for you and I am glad you got it and hope its doing you well!
Safe travels and thanks for making a difference.
Post a Comment