I hope everyone had a great holiday. Mine was very low key. I went to a friend's village and enjoyed the alcoholic beverages that I am not able to get in my village (I still think it's some kind of joke that I'm the only NRM volunteer from my stage who's in a dry village). I played a lot of cards and had fun cooking with my friends. We even made cookie dough! But not actual cookies because we don't have an oven.
I'm quickly adjusting to my new life here. I finally got furniture for my house. And today a friend hooked me up with a cat. He's an all black gri-gri cat. In the south, I could sell him for a lot of money (Vudu). His name is Agent Jack Bauer (10 points if you know the reference). And as far as I know, he was not born in a pool of gasoline.
Thanks so much to everyone for their holiday wishes, it makes my day to hear from you. Posts should be more regular from now on, assuming I have interesting things to say. I should have internet access about once a week now.
Miss you all very much.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment